Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You are the Kingdom of Heaven


I love it when a concept becomes a Reality. Just now, as I was walking home from the bus stop, I began to be flooded with intense joy and energy. I felt like a young kid again; fast, quick, dancing, and happy. I felt like there were beams of light coming from my eyeballs. And then I heard the question within: You are the Kingdom of Heaven, so why are you searching for It outside of your Self? Good question! And nice to know. Of course, this applies to every human being on the planet. This thought was also speaking to you, to the One who is everybody. You are the Kingdom of Heaven Itself, too.

Hearing this thought, realizing this truth, even more energy began to flood my being as I tuned into the Awareness which was now more predominant than my body and mind. I watched the wind blow the tall Texas grass in the night as I stretched out my hand to touch the Heaven that was inside of me and all around. I felt transported back 2,000 years and thought about Jesus walking upon his city streets as the embodiment of heaven and how Pure Love must have streamed from his Beingness, touching All whom he came into contact with. Here I was alone and yet not lonely in the slightest. I was full and complete. I stopped for a moment and closed my eyes and repeated these words: I AM the Kingdom of Heaven. Again, more energy flooded my being and I seriously thought I might just go into some kind of ecstatic samadhi or exalted state of existence. I looked up into the clouds and over to the bright full moon. Everything was perfect in that moment and nothing needed to be changed. I could see that All was perfectly well just the way It was. After all, God is What Is. Why argue with What Is? That only creates separation and suffering inside.

So, now, hear I sit on my bedroom floor, full of gratitude and with my eyes wide open. I want to love the entire world when I am in states like these. I want to walk around and hug everybody and physically touch their hearts and BE with them in that open, free space of Love and Lightness. This moment is Heaven. You are Heaven. This is It. We are always and already Here and Now with God and Nirvana. So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment